Sometimes, things may go down and all hope seems lost. The things you anticipate may not come to you in times you expected them. In moments as this, you don’t need to give up or be cast down. All you need is the right word to hang on to and keep you going on your journey.
Here are a few hope quotes that could help you in moments as this…..
26 Quotes About Hope
1. Never give up hope. Situations can change overnight, and problems can dissolve in the light of a new day.
2. God answers when you least expect it.
3. If you keep hope alive, it will keep you alive.
4. They tried to bury us, they didn’t know we were seeds.
5. Follow your bliss, and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls.
6. Time will pass, this mood will pass, and I will eventually be myself again.
7. During a storm, hope gives us the ability to look at things as they are, and still be confident something better is coming.
8. Challenges are what makes life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
The only thing stronger than fear is hope.
7.Not until we are lost do we begin to find ourselves.
8.Magic happens when you do not give up.
9. The world falls in love with a stubborn heart.
10. We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope. Martin Luther King JR.
11. And sometimes against all odds against all logic, we still hope.
12. Hope rises like a phoenix from the ashes of shattered dreams.
13. Life has a funny way of working out just where we start to believe it never will.
14. Where there is hope, there is faith. Where there is faith, miracles happen.
15. It might take a year, months, weeks, days, but what is meant to be will always find its way.
16. Once you chose hope, anything is possible.
17. Hope is the little voice you hear whisper “maybe” when it seems the entire world is shouting “no”.
18. A single thread of hope is still a power thing.
19. Hope is not pretending that troubles do not exist. It is the hope that they won’t last forever. That hurts will be healed and difficulties overcome. That we will be led out of the darkness and into the light.
20. Beginnings are scary and endings are usually sad. But its what’s in the middle that counts. So when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up and it will.
21. Whenever we begin to feel as if we can no longer go on, hope whispers in our ear to remind us that we are strong.
22. Let your hopes not your hurts shape your future. Robert Schuller.
23. Have hope. Be strong. Laugh loud and pray often. Live in the moment. Smile often. Dream big and be happy always.
24. Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tunes without the words and never stops at all. Emily Dickinson.
25. Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.
26. Hope, sometimes, that is all you have, when you have nothing else. If you have it, you have everything.